CREATIVE STONE RAND EASTER SHOW COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
19 APRIL 2019 – 28 APRIL 2019
- This Creative Stone Competition (“Competition”) is organized and conducted by Colonial Stone cc t/a Creative Stone & the Rand Show, including their affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Promoters”).
- This Competition will run from 19 April 2019 – 28 April 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Participants must be 18 years or older be a South African citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”).
- Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Promoters, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
- By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Promoters’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
HOW TO ENTER
- To participate in the campaign you must:
8.1 be a South African citizen or permanent resident of the RSA;
8.2 hold a valid identity document and have adequate proof of residence as required by RICA laws;
8.3 Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw.
8.4 Entries must be completed at The Rand Show 2019 by the 28th of April 2019, 19:00 The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason.
8.5 Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
8.6 Only one entry per person – individuals found to have more than one entry will be automatically disqualified from the competition. No entrant may win more than one prize.
8.7. To enter, participants must take a selfie (or you can request that one of our helpful staff on the stand) in front of our Creative Stone banner and post it to Instagram tagging @thecreativestonecompany and #RandShow2019
9.1 Prizes consist of R5000 cash (1st prize), R3000 Creative Stone Voucher (2nd prize) or R2000 Creative Stone voucher (3rd prize).
9.2 The prizes do not cover any additional costs of the winners whatsoever.
9.3 The Creative Stone vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
9.4 The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
9.5 The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
9.6 The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the Competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the Competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the Competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance the winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. The Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9.7 The random draw for the prizes will be done on Wednesday 1 May 2019.
- PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
10.1 By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the Competition and for prizes to be delivered to prize winners.
10.2 All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation
11.1 The Promoters reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the Competition or terminate the Competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The Competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoters, at any time during the Competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this Competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters whatsoever.
11.2 All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of the Promoters and indemnify the Promoters. Please read them carefully and contact the Promoters if you have any questions!
11.3 The Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
11.4 To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
11.5 To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
11.6 The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
11.7 South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.