CREATIVE STONE | THE FRIENDLY PLANT COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1 AUGUST 2019 – 31 AUGUST 2019
- This Creative Stone & The Friendly Plant Competition (“Competition”) is organized and conducted by Colonial Stone cc t/a Creative Stone & The Friendly Plant Pty Ltd, including their affiliates, partners, associations and agents (“Promoters”).
- This Competition will run from 1 August 2019 – 31 August 2019. Entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
WHO CAN ENTER?
- Participants must be 18 years or older be a South African citizen or permanent resident of the Republic of South Africa (“RSA”), and have a valid identity document or passport and reside in the RSA during the period of the Competition (“Participants”/”you”/”your”).
- Participants may not enter or receive a prize if they are directors, members, partners, employees, agents of or consultants of the Promoters, their subsidiaries, holding companies, divisions and/or associated companies or of the advertising or promotion agencies or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the Promoters, or their spouses, life partners, immediate family members or business partners.
- By entering this Competition, all Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and the Promoters’ decision regarding any issue with the Competition will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No responsibility will be accepted for any entry that is not delivered, received or is delayed or damaged due to technical reasons, including telecommunication failure on the part of the Participant’s service provider, or otherwise. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
HOW TO ENTER
To participate in the campaign you must:
7.1 be a South African citizen or permanent resident of the RSA;
7.2 hold a valid identity document and have adequate proof of residence as required by RICA laws;
7.3 You must complete the following steps:
1)Like The Post
2)Like Both The Creative Stone Company & The Friendly Plant Facebook pages.
3)Tag A Friend In A Comment Below.
Each Tag Equals An Entry! Boost Your Chances Of Winning By Sharing To Your Page!
1)Like The Post
2)Follow Both @thecreativestonecompany and @thefriendlyplant Insta Feeds.
Each Tag Equals An Entry! Boost Your Chances Of Winning By Sharing To Your Insta Stories!
7.4 Incomplete or incorrect entries will not be eligible to be entered into the draw.
7.5 Entries must be by the Participant submitting them and not by a third party on the Participant’s behalf.
7.6 Unlimited entries per person – individuals found to have multiple entries tagging in the same people will be automatically disqualified from the competition. Each entry must tag in a new individual.
8.1 The first and only prize consists of a R5000 voucher for The Creative Stone (not redeemable for cash) and a R5000 voucher for The Friendly Plant (not redeemable for cash). The value of the price includes VAT.
8.2 The prizes do not cover any additional costs of the winners whatsoever.
8.3 The vouchers are for product only, no design services, delivery or installation from either The Creative Stone Company or The Friendly Plant, whatsoever is included in this prize.
8.4 The vouchers may not be exchanged for cash.
8.5 The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the prizes for an alternative prize of equal or greater value should the prizes promoted not be available due to unforeseen circumstances.
8.6 The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
8.7 The Promoters reserve the right to withhold prizes in the event that they reasonably believe, in their sole discretion, that the winner is not eligible to win, has contravened any of these terms and conditions, has acted in a manner that is not in the spirit of the competition, their conduct can be reasonably interpreted as scamming or circumventing the rules of the competition, acted fraudulently with regards to the competition, if it would be unlawful to award the prize or if the winner fails to accept the prize after 2 (two) attempts for any reason whatsoever. In this instance the winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize. The Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8.8 The random draw for the prizes will be done on Monday 2 September 2019, the promoters decision is final.
PUBLICITY AND DATA PRIVACY
9.1 By entering, a Participant acknowledges that personal information about the Participant will be shared with the Promoters and their agents to the extent necessary to conduct the competition.
9.2 All personal information relating to the Participants will be used solely in accordance with South African consumer and data protection legislation
10.1 The Promoters reserve the right to shorten, extend, suspend the time period of the competition or terminate the competition whenever it should so choose for technical, commercial, or operational reasons, or for reasons beyond its control or generally for any reason whatsoever within their sole discretion. The competition, its prizes, and terms and conditions may be amended by the Promoters, at any time during the competition, and will be applied and interpreted within their sole discretion. In such an event, all Participants waive any rights that they may have/purport to have in terms of this competition, and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoters whatsoever.
10.2 All publicity and other materials will be the sole property of the Promoters.
- Please note that the following terms require you to take on risk, limit the liability of the Promoters and indemnify the Promoters. Please read them carefully and contact the Promoters if you have any questions!
10.3 The Promoters are not liable for any technical failures affecting participation in the campaign and they assume no liability in this regard.
10.4 To the fullest extent permitted by law, by participating, the Participant indemnifies, releases and agrees to hold harmless the Promoters, their associated, holding and subsidiary companies, and its directors, officers, agents, representatives, shareholders, employees, successors and assigns from any and all claims or liability arising from participating in the Competition, any Competition-related activity and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of any prize.
10.5 To the extent permitted by law, the Promoters will not be liable in any way whatsoever, for any claims arising from loss, injury, damage or costs, suffered by a Participant in relation to this Competition or the prizes offered, including but not limited to claims relating to defects in the prizes or any losses caused by such defects or losses arising from incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants.
10.6 The Promoters will not be liable for any loss suffered as a result of incomplete or incorrect information provided.
10.7 South African law shall govern these competition terms and conditions and the courts of South Africa shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
11.1 A copy of these terms and conditions may be obtained by emailing us email@example.com.